- Richard Lambertson, director of design, Tiffany & Co.
- Carmella Spinelli, SCAD chair of fashion
- Deborah Draper, filmmaker
- Stephen Burrows, fashion designer
- Pat Cleveland, model
- Cameron Silver, stylist and owner, Decades
“Decades: A Century in Fashion”
"Industrial Design and the Future"
- Wilfredo Rosado, jewelry designer
- Marina Larroudé, market director, Style.com
"Lessons Learned: The Gucci Turnaround and Tom Ford Start-up"
- Lisa Immordino Vreeland, filmmaker
- Michael Fink, dean of SCAD School of Fashion
“None of Your Business: Why Creatives Must Build a Business Entourage”
"What Sparks Your Creativity?"
"A Visual Life"
- Fern Mallis, fashion and design consultant
- Betsey Johnson, fashion designer
- Rebecca Darwin, president and CEO
- David DiBenedetto, editor-in-chief
- M.K. Quinlan, senior style editor
- Marshall McKinney, art director
- Jessica Derrick, vice president of branding
"Seeing and Creating"
This event is open to SCAD Museum of Art members. Become a member.
- Zahid Sardar, design writer
- Dakota Jackson, furniture designer
“The Power of ‘And’”
"American Style: Classic Design and Effortless Entertaining"
- A collection from Shira Entis (M.A., fashion, 2006)
- Liz Paley, senior vice president of marketing, Ralph Lauren
- Joe Berean, creative director of wholesale e-commerce, Ralph Lauren
- Kathy Brew, director
- Roberto Guerra, director
Bibhu Mohapatra and Phebe Wahl
- Bihbu Mohapatra, fashion designer
- Phebe Wahl, editor-in-chief, The Atlantan Brides
SCAD Hong Kong
- Isaac Leung, board director, Videotage
- Chiaki Murata, managing director, Hers Experimental Design Laboratory Inc.
- Bonita Cheung, fashion designer, Tassels Ltd.
- Sam Chan, founder, OUTSIGN.lab
- Daniel Jeffreys; founder and CEO, deluxewords; executive editor-in-chief, Quintessentially Asia, SIGNED and Bentley magazines (China)
- Peter Cheung, regional marketing director, Van Cleef & Arpels
- Bartley Ingram, head of art and visual, Joyce Boutique Holdings
- Kitty Go, journalist, Financial Times and China Daily Asia